Pinhole® Dental Treatment with Dr. Vasiliki Batalias
Pinhole dental treatment can significantly reduce healing time for those with receding gums. Only specially qualified periodontists can perform the Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique®, and our very own Dr. Vasiliki Batalias is one of them.
Using this patented, highly specialized technique, Dr. Batalias creates just a tiny pinhole puncture in the gum tissue to quickly correct gum recession. This treatment is much less invasive than traditional gum-recession techniques that rely on the use of a scalpel.
Healing times are significantly improved, and many patients prefer pinhole dental treatment to a surgical graft, which employs their own tissue or cadaver tissue to restore receding gums. With pinhole treatment, on the other hand, your own tissue is extended over the receded area.
Pinhole dental treatment:
- Can correct gum recession quickly — sometimes in as little as a single session.
- Is scalpel-free and graft-free.
- Causes only minimal discomfort and swelling.
- Achieves long-term results.
- Can prevent tooth loss.
- Has a typical down time of only 24 – 48 hours.
Contact our practice today to schedule your gum-recession consultation with Dr. Vasiliki Batalias.
- Mon 8am to 5pm
- Tues 8am to 5pm
- Thurs 8am to 5pm
- Friday to Sunday Closed
- Mon 8am - 5pm
- Tues 8am - 5pm
- Wed 8am - 5pm
- Thurs 8am - 5pm
- Open one Sat/month8am - 3pm (call for availability)