Cleaning + Check-Up
Your 60 – 90 minute bi-annual dental checkup and teeth cleaning is anything but routine at our practice. In addition to cleaning your teeth, we do a thorough examination of your head, neck, and mouth to get a clear picture of your oral health.
“WE ALWAYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR OUR PATIENTS,” SAYS DR. FRANCINE ESTRADA, OUR PRACTICE’S FOUNDER. “WE REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR WELL-BEING, AND YOU’LL FEEL THAT COMFORT AND CARING EACH TIME YOU VISIT WITH US.”
When you come in for your twice yearly check-up, we will:
- Clean your teeth, leaving them smoother and brighter than when you came in.
- Examine your tongue and the area around it to make sure this important muscular organ and its tissues are healthy.
- Gently palpate your thyroid to rule out abnormalities.
- Gently palpate muscles throughout the head and neck to ensure proper health and functionality.
- Take your blood pressure.
“Your oral health is important to us,” says Dr. Estrada, “and so is your overall health and well-being. We go the extra mile in our check-ups because we’re invested in your long-term wellness.”
- Mon 9 am to 6 pm
- Tues 9 am to 7 pm
- Wed 9 am to 6 pm
- Thurs 9 am to 7 pm
- Friday to Sunday Closed
- Mon 9am - 5pm
- Tues 8am - 6pm
- Wed 9am - 6pm
- Thurs 8am - 6pm
- Open one Sat/month8am - 3pm (call for availability)